Friday, April 13, 2012

Spring Schedule 2012

Spring Community Ed Session begins March 29

Thursday night Classes:
Thursday night classes are run through the Duluth school system's Community Ed program. Class runs for 2 hours and is a perfect place to begin. All belt levels meet at Denfeld High School.

Location: Denfeld Community School/PROJECT ACCESS - 4405 West 4th Street.

Teacher: Mr. Tapa or Mr. Zehm

Time: 6:30-8:30 PM

Cost: $26

Dates: March 29 - May 17, no class 4/12

Classes are for all people ages 12 and older and families are encouraged to train together.

You can sign up on the first day of class or pre-register through the Duluth Community Ed School system's website. Class # 4520.


_________________________________


Monday night Classes:
Monday night classes are run separately from the Community Ed classes. Monday classes are held for 2 hours and often include in-depth training. All belts will continue to meet on Mondays at NSTKD Studio. If you are interested in joining us just stop by the studio.

Location: 8 South 12th Avenue East, Duluth, MN

Teacher: Mr. Tapa or Mr. Zehm

Time: 6:30-8:30 PM

Cost: $5 per class

Dates: On-going


Tang Soo!

6 comments:

  1. Is there a way to contact one of the instructors? I have some questions about your classes.

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jan - The best way to ask questions is to talk to the instructor in person by showing up at the class location about 10 minutes before class starts. Or you could contact Continuing Ed and see if they have contact info for the instructor. You could also ask a question here and I can try and answer it but I am just a student and I have been away from class for a couple of months. Please consider stopping by before class to talk to someone and you could stay for a bit to observe too. Thanks for writing. Sara

      Delete
  2. Thanks for the reply. I'm also a former student (I've been away for several years), returning to class next session (Summer). This time I may be bringing my daughter along.

    We'll most likely be at class this week to let her check things out and talk to Mr. Tapa.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jan - I hope to make it back to class soon too. I'm not sure there will be class on Thursdays for the summer. I did not see the class listed in the Continuing Ed newspaper. Looks like there is just 2 Thursday classes left for spring too: May 10 & 17. I imagine Mondays will continue. It would be great to have you and your daughter (re)join the class. ~ Sara

      Delete
    2. Actually, there is a Summer class...I just registered last week. It's listed under "2012 Summer Classes" on the community ed site. The session starts 6/14.

      Delete
    3. Oh thanks, Jan. I don't know how I missed that. Good thing you found it. Now I can update the website correctly. Thank you.

      Delete